Injuries in public places can occur anywhere and at any time. If you have been injured in a public place or private residence in New South Wales and you can prove that that incident was the fault of another party. There are many ways to sustain an injury in a public place, these are a few:
Slip and fall accidents, ie. in supermarkets ,shopping centres, retail centres and on footpaths;
KQ Lawyers take instruction on a No Win - No Fee basis*
- Accidents at private residences;
- Accidents at schools or in parks or playgrounds;
- Injuries due to defective or faulty products;
- Dog attacks;
- Boat accidents.
If you can prove that the incident was the fault of another party, then you may be entitled to compensation such as:
- Compensation for pain and suffering and
- loss of your amenities of life;
- Loss of earnings (including loss of past and
- future income and loss of superannuation payments);
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses;
- Care costs (including past and future care);
- Out of pocket expenses.
At KQ Lawyers we have Solicitors who work solely on seeking compensation for individuals who have sustained accidents in public places and who will assist you with your enquiries.
Strict time limits apply in relation to lodging your claim for Compensation and which may result in you not being able to proceed with your claim. It is therefore imperative that you do not delay in investigating your claim rights and ensuring that your rights are protected.
For free advice on whether you have a claim to pursue contact our personal injury solicitors on 4862 2020